- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Stromsgodset vs Sarpsborg 08 - Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Stromsgodset so far pulled off a record of six wins, four draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sarpsborg 08 put six wins, one draws and nine defeats on the board in the Eliteserien this season.
- Stromsgodset did not lose any of their last 6 matches on home soil.
- Sarpsborg 08 conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches on the bounce.
Stromsgodset vs Sarpsborg 08 betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Marienlyst Stadion on on Sunday.
The Eliteserien clash at Marienlyst Stadion this coming Sunday sees home team Stromsgodset battling it out for the win against Sarpsborg 08.
Stromsgodset currently rank as number 7 in the Eliteserien table, having 22 points after 16 matches. The difference to Sarpsborg 08 is three points, as the latter ranks at number 11.
Stromsgodset so far pulled off a record of six wins, four draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 16 games played, in stead recording six wins and nine defeats in the Eliteserien.
Stromsgodset are out to avenge a disappointing loss against Sarpsborg 08 in their most recent meeting. According to the bookmakers, payback for the home side looks a likely scenario.
- Stromsgodset have not lost the last 6 home matches in a row
- Stromsgodset have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Stromsgodset have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Stromsgodset have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
- Stromsgodset have conceded in 7 of the last 9 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Sarpsborg 08 have lost the last 4 away matches in a row
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Sarpsborg 08 played, both teams scored
- Sarpsborg 08 have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
Stromsgodset vs Sarpsborg 08 H2H
Their latest encounter was a belter of a game, which finished with a 5-1 scoreline. An uncommon result, but we would not mind a similar goal fest this coming Sunday.Stromsgodset go into their upcoming match against Sarpsborg 08 with a 40% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 4-3-3 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
In the last ten matches between Stromsgodset and Sarpsborg 08 over 2.5 goals came out four times. Odds on at least three goals are at 1.61 with bookies.
Two draws was the best Stromsgodset could manage in the previous three matches. They drew 0-0 with Odds Ballklubb, before sharing the points in 1-1 draw against Hamarkameratene. Their most recent match brought a 3-0 defeat against Molde.Qualifying for Europe was a target going into this season, and Stromsgodset are keeping their eyes on the prize.
Stromsgodset have a record of six wins, four draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.Sarpsborg 08 did not lose any of their last 6 matches at home.
Stromsgodset managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil, where they also drew two and lost zero. They scored 13 goals and conceded five times.
Stromsgodset just have a single unavailable player for squad selection, when facing Sarpsborg 08 at Marienlyst Stadion.
Stromsgodset are unable to field Kreshnik Krasniqi this coming Sunday against Sarpsborg 08, as he is sidelined with an injury.
Sarpsborg 08 lost their previous three matches by 0-1 against Valerenga, 3-1 against FK Haugesund and 0-2 against Lillestrom.Qualifying for Europe was a target going into this season, and Stromsgodset are keeping their eyes on the prize.
Sarpsborg 08 only drew once so far this season after 16 games played, in stead recording six wins and nine defeats in the Eliteserien.Sarpsborg 08 conceded a goal in their previous 7 matches.
Sarpsborg 08 won twice, while also recording zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches says 11 goals conceded and 16 scored.
Apparently, Sarpsborg 08 have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match this coming Sunday.
Sarpsborg 08 need to do without Mikkel Maigaard and Anders Kristiansen, who are not fit enough to travel to Marienlyst Stadion.