- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
- Thursday 25
- Friday 26
- Saturday 27
- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
Tromsoe vs FK Haugesund Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Tromsoe vs FK Haugesund – Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Tromsoe claimed two wins, five draws as well as two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- FK Haugesund are looking at a record of two wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Tromsoe didn't lose any of their previous 5 matches.
- FK Haugesund's last 4 matches had more than three goals.
Tromsoe vs FK Haugesund betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Alfheim Stadion on this coming Sunday.
Tromsoe go up against FK Haugesund at Alfheim Stadion on Sunday in a thrilling Eliteserien match.
Ranked as number 10 in the Eliteserien standings, Tromsoe, have so far collected 11 points this season, while FK Haugesund collected eight points. This puts them up as number 14 after ten rounds.
Tromsoe are looking at a record of two wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. FK Haugesund so far pulled off a record of two wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Tromsoe took down FK Haugesund in their most recent meeting, and bookmakers deem another win for the home side a likely scenario on Sunday.
- In 7 of the last 9 matches Tromsoe played, both teams scored
- Tromsoe have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Tromsoe have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Tromsoe have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches
- Tromsoe have scored in the last 9 matches in a row
- In the last 4 matches in a row FK Haugesund played, both teams scored
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches
- FK Haugesund have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- FK Haugesund have not won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- FK Haugesund have conceded in 7 of the last 8 away matches
Tromsoe vs FK Haugesund H2H
The last time the pair played each other Tromsoe came away as 2-0 winners. Tromsoe go into their upcoming match against FK Haugesund with a 20% winning record in recent meetings. This gives them a 2-2-6 record in the latest encounters with their next opponent. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams found the back of the net five times in the past ten matches between home side Tromsoe and FK Haugesund. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.75.
Having collected three points from three draws in their previous three matches, Tromsoe are on the lookout for a win again. Against Bodoe/Glimt it finished 1-1, before they split the points with Viking in a 1-1 draw. In their latest match, they once again had to settle for a single point after drawing 2-2 against Lillestroem.
Tromsoe have a record of two wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Tromsoe scored at least one goal in their last 8 matches.
Tromsoe won twice in their past six home matches in which they also drew two and lost two. They hit the target eight times and conceded 11 goals.
FK Haugesund Form
FK Haugesund came through the last three games without a win, but still booked two points to their account. They lost 1-4 against Bodoe/Glimt, followed by a 3-3 draw with Rosenborg. They also shared the points in a 2-2 draw with Aalesund.
FK Haugesund show off a record of two wins, two draws and six defeats in the Eliteserien this season. FK Haugesund's last 4 matches had over 3.5 goals.
FK Haugesund managed two wins to one draw and three defeats in their last six games away from home. The scoreline from these matches says 12 goals conceded and 12 scored.
Apparently, FK Haugesund have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Sunday.
FK Haugesund need to do without Martin Samuelsen and Sondre Liseth, who are not fit enough to travel to Alfheim Stadion.