West Ham vs Tottenham Tips - Spurs expected to beat Hammers24 Oct 2021 Read more
Valencia vs Real Madrid Tips - Draw looming at Mestalla
- La Liga fixture will take place at Estadio de Mestalla on Sunday (20:00 BST)
- Both teams have 10 points from 4 matches to lead the table along with Atletico Madrid
- Valencia are coming off wins over Alaves and Osasuna
- Real Madrid beat Celta Vigo in their last La Liga match and won at Inter Milan in the Champions League on Wednesday
- Real Madrid have won 3 in a row in all competitions
- The two teams split their two meetings last season with each club winning at home
Rodrygo (MIGUEL MEDINA/AFP via Getty Images)
Real Madrid sit top of the table, having picked up three wins and one draw, but they face a tough challenge when they travel to second-placed Valencia on Sunday.
Los Che have won their last four home league matches, scoring 11 and conceding once during that run, while Los Blancos are unbeaten in their last 17 away La Liga matches.
Real Madrid are coming off wins over Real Betis (1-0) and Celta Vigo (5-2) in the domestic league. Los Blancos extended their winning run to three matches after securing a 1-0 win at Inter Milan in the Champions League on Wednesday courtesy of Rodrygo's goal in the 89th minute.
Karim Benzema, who registered a hat-trick against Celta, will lead Real Madrid's attacks along with Vinícius Júnior.
Valencia have also won their last two La Liga matches and are coming a 4-1 triumph at Osasuna in the previous round. Carlos Soler and Gonçalo Guedes are expected to lead the hosts, who have yet to lose at home this season. Denis Cheryshev will not play after picking up an injury in their last game.
Real Madrid and Valencia split their two encounters in the La Liga last season with each team winning at home.
24 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Draw in BrentfordBrentford vs Leicester Tips - Draw predicted22 Oct 2021 Read more
BTTS in El ClasicoBarcelona vs Real Madrid Tips - BTTS in El Clasico24 Oct 2021 Read more
DeadlockManchester United vs Liverpool Tips - Draw expected at Old Trafford22 Oct 2021 Read more