- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Valerenga vs Kristiansund BK Match Preview, Tips, Odds
- Valerenga so far pulled off a record of three wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Kristiansund BK so far pulled off zero wins, one draws and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Valerenga conceded a goal in their previous 8 matches.
- Kristiansund BK have 6 defeats on the trot.
Valerenga vs Kristiansund BK betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at Intility Arena on this coming Sunday.
Despite a rather curious form recently, Valerenga have a good opportunity to be victorious in round 13 of the Eliteserien season. They meet Kristiansund BK on Sunday at the Intility Arena, where they hope to frustrate the visitors.
The hosts are currently rank as number 14 in the Eliteserien standings with 11 points after 12 matches. Kristiansund BK are trailing behind them on one points, which ranks them as number 16 ahead of their next game.
Valerenga so far pulled off a record of three wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK have a record of zero wins, one draw and nine defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Valerenga are out to avenge a disappointing loss against Kristiansund BK in their most recent meeting. According to the bookmakers, payback for the home side looks a likely scenario.
- Valerenga have conceded in 22 of the last 24 matches
- Valerenga have conceded in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Valerenga have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Valerenga have lost the last 3 home matches in a row
- Valerenga have not won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 28 of the last 29 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in the last 13 away matches in a row
- Kristiansund BK have not won 14 of the last 16 matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Kristiansund BK played, both teams scored
Valerenga vs Kristiansund BK H2H
A 2-1 win was the follow-up to a 2-1 victory, when Kristiansund BK last faced Valerenga, no doubt raising the spirits ahead of their next trip. Neither side have been the dominant force in recent meetings between Valerenga and Kristiansund BK, as Kristiansund BK won four of the last ten matches, while Valerenga won two of these ten matches. The bookies have Kristiansund BK to win this match at best price odds of 6.00.
A high scoring match is a fairly rare occurrence when Valerenga face Kristiansund BK as under 2.5 goals happened in eight times in the last ten matches. Under 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 2.25 with the bookies.
In their last three matches, Valerenga lost 0-4 against Rosenborg, drew 2-2 with Aalesund, before losing to Odds Ballklubb by 0-1.
Valerenga so far pulled off a record of three wins, two draws and seven defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Valerenga conceded a goal in their previous 8 matches.
Valerenga won twice in their last six matches on home soil, as they also drew one and suffered three defeats. They hit the target four times while letting eight goals in.
Valerenga have an almost full squad available against Kristiansund BK at Intility Arena with only one player possibly missing.
Christian Dahle Borchgrevink sit this one out for Valerenga due to an injury.
Kristiansund BK lost their previous three matches by 0-2 against Bodo/Glimt, 3-1 against Rosenborg and 1-3 against Lillestrom.
Kristiansund BK put zero wins, one draw and nine defeats on the board in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK have 6 defeats on the bounce.
Kristiansund BK won twice, while also recording zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches. The scoreline from these matches says ten goals conceded and nine scored.
Kristiansund BK have an almost full squad of players to choose from ahead of their next match on Sunday, as just two players seem to be forced up in the stands.
Names like Moses Mawa and Dan Peter Ulvestad most likely won't be deemed fit enough to play Valerenga.