- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
Viking vs Kristiansund BK Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Viking have a record of seven wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Kristiansund BK show off zero wins, one draws and ten defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Viking scored at least once in their previous 8 matches.
- Kristiansund BK lost their last 7 matches.
Viking vs Kristiansund BK betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match at SR-Bank Arena.
Viking are favoured by the bookmakers to claim a win against Kristiansund BK, despite their unconvincing form. It will be interesting to see, how far outsiders Kristiansund BK can push the form at SR-Bank Arenaon Sunday.
Viking piled up 25 points from the first 15 matches played. This puts them at number 3 in the Eliteserien table, with Kristiansund BK having 24 points less to show off. This qualifies the latter to a ranking as number 16.
Viking have a record of seven wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK are looking at zero wins, one draw and ten defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Three points for Kristiansund BK could go a long way in their quest to reach the top half of the Eliteserien table. A difficult task awaits, though, as Viking won't go down without a fight.
- Viking have scored in 50 of the last 51 matches
- Viking have scored in 24 of the last 25 home matches
- Viking have not lost 16 of the last 18 home matches
- In 8 of the last 9 matches Viking played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in 29 of the last 30 matches
- Kristiansund BK have conceded in the last 14 away matches in a row
- Kristiansund BK have not won 15 of the last 17 matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Kristiansund BK have lost 7 of the last 8 matches
Viking vs Kristiansund BK H2H
Viking go into their encounter with fond memories, as they won 3-2 and 3-2 the last two times they played Kristiansund BK. Viking won 75% of their last meetings against Kristiansund BK for at total record of 6-0-2, as their next visitors won two matches. A record worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams scored six times in the previous eight matches between home side Viking and Kristiansund BK. Best priced odds on BTTS with the bookies are at 1.80.
Viking have seen it all in their last three matches, which gave them four points. First, they went down 4-2 against FK Haugesund, before picking up a 1-1 draw against Rosenborg. Their latest match brought a 0-1 win in their encounter with Lillestrom.
Viking show off a record of seven wins, four draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Viking scored at least one goal in their last 8 matches.
Viking won twice in their last six matches on home soil, as they also drew three and suffered one defeats. They hit the target 11 times while letting five goals in.
Viking could have as few as two players on the injured and absent list for their next assignment on Sunday.
Veton Berisha and Sondre Auklend are missing from the squad, Viking will field against Kristiansund BKon Sunday.
Kristiansund BK endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 3-1 by Rosenborg, before Lillestrom ran out 1-3 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Valerenga, who came out 3-0 winners.
Kristiansund BK show off zero wins, one draws and ten defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Kristiansund BK are in terrible shape with 7 defeats in a row.
Kristiansund BK managed two wins to zero draws and four defeats in their last six games away from home. The scoreline from these matches says 12 goals conceded and nine scored.
At the time of writing, Kristiansund BK just have two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Sunday.
Names like Moses Mawa and Dan Peter Ulvestad most likely won't be deemed fit enough to play Viking.