- Sunday 14
- Monday 15
- Tuesday 16
- Wednesday 17
- Thursday 18
- Friday 19
- Saturday 20
- Sunday 21
- Monday 22
- Tuesday 23
- Wednesday 24
Viking vs Rosenborg Match Preview, Best Odds and Tips
- Viking show off a record of six wins, three draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg have four wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Rosenborg's last 4 matches had over 3.5 goals.
Viking vs Rosenborg betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Viking take on Rosenborg for a match in the Eliteserien this coming Sunday at SR-Bank Arena.
Viking approach round 12 as number 3 in the Eliteserien table with 21 points on their account so far. With 13 rounds behind them, Rosenborg have amassed 17 points, placing them as number 6 in the standings.
Viking show off a record of six wins, three draws and four defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Rosenborg are looking at four wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Performances have been rather abysmal for Viking who will be eyeing a chance of redemption when going up against Rosenborg.
- Viking have scored in 48 of the last 49 matches
- Viking have scored in 23 of the last 24 home matches
- In the last 7 matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- Viking have not lost 15 of the last 17 home matches
- Viking have conceded in the last 7 matches in a row
- Rosenborg have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Rosenborg have scored in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Rosenborg have conceded in 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Rosenborg played, both teams scored
Viking vs Rosenborg H2H
Viking celebrated a 2-1 win in their most recent meeting with their upcoming opponent. Viking enter the match against Rosenborg with a 2-1-7 record in their previous ten encounters. A win rate of 20%, which is perhaps worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
The past ten matches between Viking and Rosenborg have largely been entertaining affairs. Over 2.5 goals came out a winning bet seven times in these encounters. It seems only natural to look for goals on Sunday. Over 2.5 goals is best priced at odds of 1.60 with the bookies.
Viking have had to endure a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 3-2 by Stromsgodset, before Sandefjord ran out 1-2 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against FK Haugesund, who came out 4-2 winners.
Viking claimed six wins, three draws as well as four defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Viking show off three home wins from their previous six outings at home, while drawing two. They also lost one and scored 12 while conceding four times.
Viking could have as few as two players on the injured and absent list for their next assignment this coming Sunday.
Zlatko Tripic and Sondre Auklend nurses various injuries and won't take part for Viking against Rosenborg at SR-Bank Arena.
Their past three matches saw Rosenborg beating Vaalerenga 0-4, losing 3-1 against Lillestrom, and beating Kristiansund BK by 3-1.
Rosenborg have four wins, five draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Rosenborg's last 4 matches had over 3.5 goals.
Rosenborg won four of their six latest matches away from home, scoring 16 and conceding five as well. They also drew one and lost one.
Apparently, Rosenborg have just two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match on Sunday.
Noah Holm and Tobias Borchgrevink Boerkeeiet all face a spell on the sidelines for Rosenborg due to various injuries.