- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
Viking vs Sandefjord Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Viking vs Sandefjord – Tips, Match Preview, and Odds
- Viking are looking at a record of six wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Sandefjord have a record of three wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
- Viking are a tough nut to crack currently, with no less than 8 matches without defeat.
Viking is favourite to take the victory when playing Sandefjord on Sunday at SR-Bank Arena. See our betting tips, predictions and match preview. Latest team news, head to head stats and verdict on the big Eliteserien match.
Viking enjoy home advantage, when visitors Sandefjord swing by on Sunday for a Eliteserien clash.
Viking are currently looking at 21 points on their account, having played 11 matches, leaving them two places off the current Eliteserien leaders. Meanwhile, Sandefjord find themselves as number 13 in the Eliteserien with nine points following eight rounds.
Viking so far pulled off a record of six wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season. Sandefjord show off a record of three wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Viking are longing to end their current win-less run in the Eliteserien on Sunday. Going into the match as favourites, they will be optimistic of a much-needed confidence boost.
- Viking have scored in 45 of the last 46 matches
- Viking have not lost the last 12 home matches in a row
- Viking have scored in 22 of the last 23 home matches
- In the last 4 matches in a row Viking played, both teams scored
- Viking have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Sandefjord have conceded in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Sandefjord have conceded in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Sandefjord have scored in 7 of the last 9 matches
- Sandefjord have lost 3 of the last 4 matches
- Sandefjord have won 3 of the last 4 away matches
Viking vs Sandefjord H2H
The last time these two sides facing off here came up against each other, Viking came away with a 2-1 win. Viking have a 40% win rate in the against Sandefjord, who won three of these matches. The total record reads 4-3-3, which is worth keeping in mind before you make a choice for your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Both teams to score only came out four times in the previous ten games between Sandefjord and Viking. Odds on both teams not to score are best priced at 2.00 with the bookies.
Two draws was the best Viking could manage in the previous three matches. They drew 1-1 with Tromsoe, before sharing the points in 1-1 draw against Hamarkameratene. Their most recent match brought a 3-2 defeat against Stroemsgodset.
Viking are looking at a record of six wins, three draws and two defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Viking won four of their past six matches on home soil, where they also drew two and lost zero. They scored 12 goals and conceded two times.
Viking seem to only have two players missing from the squad ahead of their upcoming assignment this coming Sunday.
Zlatko Tripic and Sondre Auklend nurses various injuries and won't take part for Viking against Sandefjord at SR-Bank Arena.
In their last three matches, Sandefjord lost against Rosenborg and Lillestroem by 3-0 and 1-4, respectively, and beat Odds Ballklubb by 0-1.
Sandefjord enjoy a record of three wins, zero draws and five defeats in the Eliteserien this season.
Sandefjord performed a very admirable four wins in six away matches, while they also drew zero and lost two. They scored 13 times, while also conceding eight goals.
At the time of writing, Sandefjord just have two players on the injured and absent list, as they prepare for their match this coming Sunday.
Sander Risan and Sander Moen Foss all face a spell on the sidelines for Sandefjord due to various injuries.