Manchester United vs Aston Villa Tips - Pick Reds to bounce back23 Sep 2021 Read more
Watford vs Aston Villa Tips - Draw backed at Vicarage Road
- Week 1 fixture scheduled at Vicarage Road on Saturday (15:00 BST)
- Watford return to the Premier League after finishing runner-up in the EFL Championship last season
- Aston Villa finished 11th in the Premier League last season
Watford take on Aston Villa in their first match back in the Premier League. (Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)
Watford needed just one season in the Championship to win promotion back into the Premier League, finishing second in the second-tier competition.
They were sensational at Vicarage Road last season, crafting a 19-2-2 record.
The Xisco Munoz-coached Hornets seemed destined to spend the season in a battle to avoid relegation, but there is a solid core of talent in their ranks – headlined by Ismaila Sarr.
Aston Villa landed 11th last season with 16 wins – a tally buoyed by upsets of Tottenham and Chelsea in the last two rounds, while an early-season 7-2 drubbing of Liverpool was an obvious highlight.
Villa have lost star player and captain Jack Grealish to Man City, but the arrival of Danny Ings, Emiliano Buendía and Leon Bailey is a handy consolation.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Back BluesChelsea vs Manchester City Tips - Back Blues to win23 Sep 2021 Read more
Low Scoring MatchLeicester City vs Burnley Tips - Under 2.5 goals picked23 Sep 2021 Read more
Reds to coverBrentford vs Liverpool Tips - Reds to cover handicap23 Sep 2021 Read more