- Thursday 6
- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
Watford vs Brighton Tips - 5 best bets and predictions
- Tips for Watford vs Brighton in the English Premier League on Saturday (15:00 GMT)
- The game will be held at Vicarage Road
- Watford failed to win in their last 10 Premier League games
- Brighton recorded draws in their last 3 Premier League games
- Brighton beat Watford in August
Yves Bissouma (Steve Bardens/Getty Images)
Watford and Brighton will face off in the English Premier League on Saturday.
Watford failed to win in their last 10 games in the league where they are currently in 19th place with 15 points from 22 games.
The Hornets tasted a 1-0 loss at West Ham on Tuesday in their last game.
Brighton recorded 1-1 draws against Crystal Palace, Chelsea and Leicester City in their last three Premier League games. The Seagulls are currently in ninth place with 30 points from 22 games.
Brighton lost to Tottenham 3-1 in the fourth round of the FA Cup on Saturday. Only Yves Bissouma was able to score for Graham Potter's side.
Brighton beat Watford 2-0 in August behind goals from Shane Duffy and Neal Maupay.
Watford vs Brighton Tips
1. Match Result - Brighton to win
Brighton beat Watford in their first meeting this season and we expect them to duplicate that here.
2. Total Goals - Under 2.5
We don’t expect much fireworks here.
3. Both Teams To Score - No
We are backing Brighton to win without conceding a goal here.
4. Anytime Goalscorer - Neal Maupay
Brighton’s French star has seven goals in the Premier League this season.
5. Correct Score - Brighton 1-0
One goal should be enough for Brighton to secure a win here.
We expect Brighton to beat Watford at Vicarage Road.
Bet £10 Get £20
Bet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.