How to bet on the NFL10 Sep 2021 Read more
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins Tips - Back Dolphins to cover
- NFL Week 2 game will take place at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens on Sunday (18:00 BST)
- The Bills suffered a 23-16 home loss to the Steelers in their season opener
- The Dolphins pulled off a 17-16 win at New England in their opening game
- The Bills won both meetings against the Dolphins last season
- Buffalo have won 5 in a row in the series
The Dolphins are out to impress at home against the Bills. (Michael Reaves/Getty Images)
The Miami Dolphins look to go 2-0 when they host a Buffalo Bills side coming off a jarring Week 1 loss.
The Dolphins edged the Patriots 17-16 on the road, with cornerback Xavien Howard the hero with a game-deciding turnover in the fourth quarter. Second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa had a mixed game but overall there was more than enough promise from a Miami side that was the only AFC East team to win last week.
The Bills were mowed down in a 23-16 home loss to the Steelers, giving up 17 fourth-quarter points. Feted QB Josh Allen had a tough night out courtesy of the Pittsburgh secondary and he faces up to another solid defensive unit in Week 2.
The Bills are on a five-match winning streak in this rivalry. Last season they edged the Dolphins 31-28 at home before inflicting a 56-26 beatdown at home on the eve of the playoffs. The teams’ last five matches all produced totals of 51+.
06 December 2021
Latest betting news
NFL Betting Guide
Super Bowl BettingHow to bet on the Super Bowl10 Sep 2021 Read more
NBA Finals OddsSuns favourites ahead of NBA Finals opener07 Jul 2021 Read more
Euro 2020Euro 2020 Semi-Final Odds & Tournament Winner Latest07 Jul 2021 Read more