Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins Tips - Falcons expected to cover21 Oct 2021 Read more
Cleveland Browns at Minnesota Vikings Tips - Under total predicted for the Vikings
- NFL Week 4 fixture will take place at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Sunday (18:00 BST)
- The Browns (2-1) have won two in a row after losing their opening game
- The Vikings (1-2) beat the Seahawks in the previous round to secure their maiden win this season
- This is the first encounter between Cleveland and Minnesota since 2017
- The Vikings have won 5 of 6 in the series
The Browns take on the Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday. (David Berding/Getty Images)
This is a very important game between two sides that could be fighting for a Wild Card spot in their respective conferences this year.
The Browns are coming off a convincing 20-point win over the Bears last week, while the Vikings made full use of home-field advantage to pick up their first win of the season over the Seahawks.
Playing at home again makes this an interesting spot for Minnesota, but there’s again some doubt surrounding star running back Dalvin Cook and his injured ankle.
Minnesota had some success running the ball without him last week, but they’d probably like to have Cook on the field given the Browns have allowed the fifth-fewest rushing yards to opponents so far.
Mike Zimmer should feel confident in his passing game, but moving the ball against the Browns through the air has been almost as difficult.
24 October 2021
28 May 2022
Latest tips news
Day of the Falcons
Hail to the ChiefsKansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans Tips - Chiefs picked to win21 Oct 2021 Read more
Ravens FlyCincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens Tips - Back Ravens to extend winning streak21 Oct 2021 Read more
Raiders' TriumphPhiladelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Raiders Tips - Back Raiders to win21 Oct 2021 Read more