How to bet on the NFL10 Sep 2021 Read more
Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Tips - Cards expected to cover
- NFL Week 4 fixture will take place at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood on Sunday (21:05 BST)
- The Rams and Cardinals lead the NFC West with 3-0 records
- The Rams beat the Buccaneers in the previous week
- The Cardinals are coming off a win over at Jacksonville
- The Rams have beaten the Cardinals in their last eight meetings including twice last season
The Cardinals face the Rams at SoFi Stadium on Sunday. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
The Rams host the Cardinals on the back of a big win over the Super Bowl champion Buccaneers.
They are 1.5 to win a ninth successive meeting, but face a QB in Kyler Murray who has thrown for 1,005 yards and averaged 9.9 yards per attempt to open the season, scoring 10 total touchdowns.
Murray has completed 80% of his attempts and passed over 300 yards in each of the last two games. He has also rushed for a touchdown in every game so far and the Cards have scored at least 31 points in each victory.
It must be factored in that they have not faced such a good defensive team as the Rams, however.
They also rank second in turnovers forced and the Cards, who are 2.63 to win and 1.91 in receipt of four points on the handicap, will need a few stops to curtail Matt Stafford and Co.
06 December 2021
Latest betting news
NFL Betting Guide
Super Bowl BettingHow to bet on the Super Bowl10 Sep 2021 Read more
NBA Finals OddsSuns favourites ahead of NBA Finals opener07 Jul 2021 Read more
Euro 2020Euro 2020 Semi-Final Odds & Tournament Winner Latest07 Jul 2021 Read more