South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea Eagles Tips - Back Rabbitohs to triumph21 Sep 2021 Read more
Manly Sea Eagles vs Melbourne Storm Tips - Sea Eagles to cover and Turbo as anytime try scorer
- Round 21 match-up takes place at Suncorp Stadium
- The Sea Eagles have won 3 in a row
- The league-leading Storm have racked up 16 consecutive victories
Can Tom Trbojevic lead the Sea Eagles against the red-hot Storm? (Jono Searle/Getty Images)
The Sea Eagles are one of the four best sides in the league when Tom Trbojevic is fit – it’s as simple as that.
While that as a gameplan probably isn’t the most bulletproof in the league, there is absolutely no denying their class and ability while he’s there, so I say play on!
Turbo added another three tries to his tally against the Sharks on Monday night and even having missed about 8 games through injury and Origin, he can probably still win the Dally M.
The Storm meanwhile have been in a league of their own, and it all comes down to their incredible depth of talent.
They’ve won sixteen in a row now and with the likes of Ryan Papenhuyzen back into the fold and playing well, I really cannot find a reason why they won’t charge into the finals and find themselves stepping out for yet another GF.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Bet on Bunnies
Perfect StormMelbourne Storm vs Penrith Panthers Tips - Storm expected to cover21 Sep 2021 Read more
Rugby Betting GuideHow to bet on Rugby League09 Jul 2021 Read more
Euro 2020Euro 2020 Semi-Final Odds & Tournament Winner Latest07 Jul 2021 Read more