South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Manly Sea Eagles Tips - Back Rabbitohs to triumph21 Sep 2021 Read more
Parramatta Eels vs South Sydney Rabbitohs Tips - Back Rabbitohs to triumph
- Round 21 game scheduled at Cbus Super Stadium on Friday
- The Rabbitohs beat the Eels in Round 12
- The Rabbitohs have won their last 8 games
- The Eels have lost 2 in a row and 3 of 4
The Rabbitohs are out to extend their winning streak. (NRL Photos via Getty Images )
I just cannot wait for this one.
Given their injuries and the likelihood that the Panthers won’t be at full strength for the remainder of the season, I think that these two clubs are probably the ones who can bother the Storm at the season’s backend, and I think we’re in for a ripping contest (even without Mitchell Moses).
The Eels (13-6, 28 points) have been in the top four for most of the season, and it is fair to say that they have flown under the radar in 2021.
They didn’t fire a shot against the Roosters last week, but I can’t imagine Brad Arthur will allow them to return two performances like that one in succession.
The Rabbitohs (16-3, 34 points) put fifty on a pretty hopeless Dragons outfit last week, but this is obviously a big rise in class, and I’m intrigued to see what they can do.
24 September 2021
25 September 2021
26 September 2021
27 September 2021
28 September 2021
28 May 2022
- South Sydney Rabbitohs v Manly Sea Eagles
- Melbourne Storm v Penrith Panthers
- Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs
- Chelsea v Man City
- Man Utd v Aston Villa
- Leicester v Burnley
- Brentford v Liverpool
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Lauren Murphy
- Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler
- Alexander Volkanovski vs Brian Ortega
- Arsenal v Tottenham
Latest tips news
Bet on Bunnies
Perfect StormMelbourne Storm vs Penrith Panthers Tips - Storm expected to cover21 Sep 2021 Read more
Rugby Betting GuideHow to bet on Rugby League09 Jul 2021 Read more
Euro 2020Euro 2020 Semi-Final Odds & Tournament Winner Latest07 Jul 2021 Read more