The betstar.com.au code is BLACKBOOK. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Stay in Control. Gamble Responsibly.
Betstar Code BLACKBOOK
- Betstar Code Key Information
- Bookmaker Ratings
- How to Enter the Code
- How to Access Bonus Offers
- How to Place a Bet
- Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Payment Methods
- Sports Betting
- Bonuses & Promotions
- Customer Service
- Betstar Code FAQs
Betstar Code Key Information
|Bonus||Log In To Access Offers & Promotions|
|Key T&Cs||Promo Code is for new customers only. Join with this code then log in to access offers.|
How to Enter the Code
- Go to Betstar using links on this page, which are regularly checked to make sure they are up-to-date.
- Open an account by clicking the ‘Join Now’ button. This will bring up a short three-step registration form requiring you to provide your name and email address.
- When you get to the 'Code' field, insert the code BLACKBOOK, then click 'Continue'.
How to Access Bonus Offers
- Choose one of this bookmaker's accepted payment methods.
- Make your first deposit.
- Place a bet!
How to Place a Bet
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bonus must be wagered only on markets with odds of 1.50 or higher.
- Bonus is only available to customers in the following states and territories: Queensland, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory, and Northern Territory.
- Minimum turnover requirements of 1x your initial deposit.
- You have 90 days to satisfy the turnover requirements.
Top 10 Sports To Bet On
- Horse racing
- American Football
Bonuses & Promotions
- Telephone: 1300 238 782 local, or +61 7 3350 0782 international
- Email: email@example.com
Betstar Code FAQs
What is the Betstar code?
The Betstar code is BLACKBOOK. Use this code when opening an account to access bonuses and promotions.
What bonus do Betstar offer?
Details of current offers for new (and existing) customers can be found when you log in to your account at Betstar.com.au. Their promotion page contains information relating to all current promotions and offers.
Which countries do Betstar operate in?
You can place sports wagers at Betstar if you reside in Australia or New Zealand.
Who is Betstar?
Betstar, established in 2007, is an Australian Corporate Bookmaking firm that are based and established within Melbourne and Darwin.
Is Betstar a trusted bookmaker?
Yes. The parent company of this sportsbook is Ladbrokes Coral - a reputed UK gambling firm with thousands of satisfied players.
What is the Betstar.com.au code?
The Betstar code is BLACKBOOK.