Best Chainlink betting sites and top sportsbooks to bet with using LINK. Find out which online betting sites accept Chainlink with our guide to leading cryptocurrency betting sites.
Chainlink Betting Sites
Best LINK Betting Sites
- Stake.com: The biggest crypto betting site in the world. Stake.com offers great odds on over 30 different sports in addition to live streaming and a world-class casino.
- 1xBit: A sportsbook and casino that accepts over 30 cryptocurrencies, including Chainlink.
- Cloudbet: A sportsbook and casino that accepts Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which may use Chainlink to provide data for their betting markets.
Choosing a Chainlink Betting Site
- Find a LINK betting site: Use the tables on the pages of this website to find online sportsbooks and casinos that accept Chainlink.
- Check their reputation: Once you've found a LINK betting site, check its reputation by reading online reviews and feedback from other users. Look for a sportsbook and/or casino which has a good record for fast payouts, fair play and responsive customer support.
- Create an account: Once you have found a reputable LINK betting site, create an account by providing any required information such as an email address or mobile number.
How to Bet with LINK
- Deposit cryptocurrency: After creating an account, you'll need to deposit cryptocurrency into your betting account. To do this, go to the "deposit" section of the site and select the cryptocurrency you want to use. You'll be provided with a wallet address to send your coins to. Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, your funds will be credited to your betting account.
- Place your bet: After funding your account, you can browse through the available sports, events and casino games and select the one you want to bet on. Choose the amount you want to bet (your stake) and then click to confirm the bet.
- Withdraw your winnings: If you've won a bet and want to withdraw your winnings, go to the "withdraw" section of the sportsbook or casino and select the cryptocurrency you want to use. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and provide your wallet address. Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain, your winnings will be transferred to your wallet.
Chainlink Betting Sites FAQs
Where can I bet on sports with LINK?
On this page you will find the best betting sites where Chainlink can be used. All are licensed and regulated.