Complete guide covering all aspects of using bank transfer casino sites. We review instant casino transfers and online banking with a list of best banking casino sites.
- Bank Transfer Casinos
- How to Make a Casino Deposit by Bank Transfer
- Casino withdrawals Using Bank Transfers
- Are Casino Bank Transfers Secure?
- The Pros and Cons of Bank Transfer Casinos
Top Bank Wire Transfer Casino Sites
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Harrah's Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Bank Transfer Casinos
How to Make a Casino Deposit by Bank Transfer
- After logging into your casino, go to the cashier page and choose ‘Deposit’, and then bank transfer.
- Type in how much you want to deposit and enter the required details, such as your name and bank account number.
- The casino provides its bank details, which include the name of the account and the account number. Often, casinos will use a virtual account number, so don’t be alarmed by this.
- Once all of the required details are filled in, confirm the transaction.
Casino withdrawals Using Bank Transfers
Are Casino Bank Transfers Secure?
- Using firewalls to block traffic from non-trusted internet sources and unauthorised access.
- The latest anti-malware and anti-virus software to protect against these threats.
- SSL data encryption certificates that encrypt the financial data and offer secure connections.
- Personal identification methods like a 6-digit PIN, password and potentially a security question.
- Manual monitoring of transactions to combat fraud.
The Pros and Cons of Bank Transfer Casinos
- Accepted at nearly every online casino.
- No exclusions from any bonuses, unlike some other payment choices.
- Available for deposits and withdrawals, so you only need to use this one method.
- The maximum deposit and withdrawal limits for bank transfers are usually the highest of all payment methods.
- Typically no fees if you are using a casino located in your country.
- Excluding Visa Fast Funds, withdrawals generally take a few days, which some players don’t like.
- Although safe and secure, players are sharing some financial information with the casino.
- If foreign currency transfers are involved in the transaction, players have to account for these fees.
Can I use a business bank account?
The bank account needs to be in your name, and this has to match with the personal details that were given when you signed up and verified your identity. Therefore, it’s unlikely that a company account would be accepted even if you owned the company.
What casinos accept bank transfers?
BonusBets has reviewed hundreds of casinos and they nearly all accept bank transfers in one form or another. This gives players a multitude of options as to where to play.
Are bank transfer casinos better than credit cards?
They both have strengths and weaknesses, and it's somewhat a personal opinion. However, our team prefers bank transfers because of the high limits, fantastic security, and you are not gambling on credit, which is never a good thing to do.
What alternatives are there to bank transfers?
If you don’t feel that bank transfers are the best casino payment method for you, the good news is that there are many alternatives to pick from. Visa and Mastercard remain popular, as do e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. There are also prepaid cards, such as Paysafecard and AstroPay.
Can I make bank transfers to/from a mobile casino?
Yes, you can. Most banks now have mobile apps so customers can control and use their money online. Therefore, you’ll have no issues making payments to a mobile casino.