Learn about the best PayPal casinos. How to use PayPal - its pros and cons, and compare the top welcome bonuses.
What is PayPal?
How to Create Your PayPal Account?
- Head over to PayPal.com. Choose which account you want: Personal or Business, and click the sign up button.
- Provide the required details, including your mobile number, full name, a billing address and email. You must activate the account from the email that PayPal sends. Also, a verification code is sent to your mobile number.
- Next, you need to link a card (debit or credit) to PayPal. After that, you’re ready to use this service.
How to Deposit Money with a PayPal Casino
- Join an online casino that accepts PayPal. You can find all of the best sites on our handpicked list.
- Once you are logged into the casino, go to the banking page and hit the deposit button.
- Click PayPal, and insert the email address and password associated with your (PayPal) account.
- Now, you can choose the method of payment. If you have funds in your digital PayPal wallet, you can use those. Alternatively, you can select one of your linked cards and make a payment directly from that account through PayPal.
- Enter the deposit amount and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the transaction.
- When your funds arrive, which is usually immediately, you can start playing.
Making Withdrawals from a PayPal Casino
- Go to the withdrawal page at the casino. Choose PayPal, then enter the amount to withdraw and follow the instructions.
- Once the casino has processed your withdrawal request, your winnings will soon appear in your PayPal wallet.
- To withdraw to your regular bank account, you must make certain that the bank card is linked to your PayPal account.
- Go to ‘Wallet’ and click ‘Transfer Money’.
- Select the bank account you want to transfer to and enter the amount.
- Review the details and submit the request.
The Pros and Cons of PayPal Casinos
- It’s free to open a PayPal account and make instant casino deposits.
- Fast withdrawals back to your digital wallet.
- To make a payment at the casino, you only need to enter your email address and PayPal password. Not one piece of your personal financial information is shared with the site.
- PayPal casino withdrawals are much faster than a credit card or bank transfer.
- All transactions are monitored 24/7 to fight against fraud and other illegal actions.
- Casino players usually have generous limits, which suit both recreational and high stakes players.
- PayPal offers data encryption, real-time alerts and several other layers of security.
- Most welcome bonuses are available to PayPal users, which isn’t the case with all e-wallets.
- While there are many PayPal casinos to choose from, the numbers don’t match Visa or Mastercard. This could be seen as a negative point for some players.
- PayPal does charge fees in certain countries. These can apply to making direct payments with a card, foreign exchange, and for making withdrawals from your PayPal wallet.
- PayPal’s coveted Buyer Protection policy doesn’t apply to gambling transactions.
Can I also use PayPal for sports betting and poker?
Many of the best PayPal casinos also offer sports betting and poker, with some also hosting live bingo games. Therefore, your PayPal deposits can be used on all of these products.
What do I do if my PayPal casino deposit is rejected?
The first action to take is to contact the casino’s customer support team and try to find out why the deposit was rejected. After that, go over to PayPal’s customer service to report the issue and see how it can be resolved.
What alternatives are there to PayPal?
If PayPal isn’t the best casino payment for you, then there are many alternatives, including Neteller, Skrill, Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, online banking, and direct bank transfers.