Comprehensive list of the top-rated Skrill casino sites. Learn how to sign up using Skrill and get the best bonuses without e-wallet restrictions.
- Skrill Casinos
- What is Skrill?
- How to Create Your Skrill Account?
- How to Deposit and Withdraw from Your Skrill Account
- The Pros and Cons of Skrill Casinos
- How to Deposit Money into a Skrill Casino
Best Skrill Casino Sites
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
What is Skrill?
How to Create Your Skrill Account?
- Visit Skrill.com and hit the Register button. Alternatively, you can download the app, which is available for iOS and Android.
- Enter the required personal information and select your currency to open an account.
- Skrill needs a few more details before you can use the e-wallet, such as your address, date of birth, and mobile number.
- A code is sent to your mobile. Enter this on the Skrill platform to verify the account.
- The account is now operational, but additional ID verification will be required at some point to increase its limits. You can find out how to verify by checking the FAQ on Skrill’s website.
How to Deposit and Withdraw from Your Skrill Account
- To fund your Skrill account, go to the ‘Deposit’ page.
- You’ll be presented with a range of payment options, including bank transfer, debit cards, Neteller and Paysafecard.
- After choosing a payment method, enter the amount that you want to deposit with the necessary details.
- Most deposit methods are instant, but bank transfers can take one or two days.
The Pros and Cons of Skrill Casinos
- Both deposits and withdrawals are processed instantly. This doesn’t mean that your winnings arrive back in your e-wallet within seconds, however. Skrill processes the payment instantly once the casino releases the funds.
- Generous maximum deposit and withdrawal limits. This makes Skrill a good option for high stakes players.
- Exceptional security features. If you use the e-wallet service, there’s no need to share your personal bank details online.
- Skrill is widely accepted. Hundreds of online casinos worldwide accept Skrill, which gives more variety as to where to play.
- Skrill offers its own Knect loyalty scheme that rewards customers for using this service.
- Skrill charges fees for funding and withdrawing from the e-wallet. This has nothing to do with the casino. If you’re a recreational player on a budget, these extra charges do take the gloss off of this payment method.
- You may find that some bonuses are unattainable when using Skrill for deposits. We advise checking the T&Cs of the bonus you want to claim before making a deposit so that you know if there are restrictions.
- Customers do need to link a bank account or card as part of the identification process, so a microtransaction can be sent.
How to Deposit Money into a Skrill Casino
- Getting your funds into a Skrill casino only takes a few clicks once you have money in the e-wallet.
- Log in to the casino or open the app. If you haven’t signed up yet, pick a Skrill casino from our list.
- Go to the banking section. Choose ‘Deposit’ and then ‘Skrill’.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
- You can start playing within seconds, thanks to the instant deposits Skrill.
Do I need a credit check to get a Skrill account?
No credit checks are required to get a Skrill account. Essentially, you only need to be 18 years or older, and you must have some form of ID to prove your identity.
Is Skrill a safe casino payment method?
One of the advantages of using Skrill is that the player doesn’t need to share their personal financial information directly with the casino. Additionally, there are other layers of security, including OTPs, to keep customers safe.
How long do Skrill withdrawals take?
Skrill processes withdrawals instantly; however, a slight delay can come from the casino. When a player makes a withdrawal request, it must first be processed by the operator. They then release the winnings to Skrill, which will appear in your wallet within a minute or two.