Full breakdown of using ecoPayz online casinos. Learn what ecoPayz is and find out if ecoPayz outperforms Neteller, Skrill and PayPal casinos.
- ecoPayz Casinos
- What is ecoPayz?
- How to Create Your ecoPayz Account?
- The Pros and Cons of ecoPayz Casinos
- How to Deposit Money into an ecoPayz Casino
Best EcoPayz Casino Sites
What is ecoPayz?
How to Create Your ecoPayz Account?
- Visit ecoPayz.com and click ‘Sign Up’.
- On the registration form, you must input your personal details, including a username, password, email, your country and the currency you want to use.
- Continuing with the registration, type in your personal details - full name, D.O.B, home address, and mobile number. Lastly, you must declare the source of funds and complete the Captcha to create an account.
- Next, we advise customers to verify their accounts. You must verify your identity by way of a passport or ID card, and also your address using a bank statement or utility bill.
- Finally, you can now fund the account using a credit or debit card, a local bank transfer, an international bank transfer or another method.
|Bank wire deposit||0% - 10%||0% - 10%||0% - 10%||0% - 10%||0% - 10%|
|Card deposit||1.69% - 6.0%||1.69% - 6.0%||1.69% - 6.0%||1.69% - 6.0%||1.69% - 6.0%|
|Lifetime limit ||2,500 EUR||No Limit||No Limit||No Limit||No Limit|
|Max single transaction||200 EUR||1,000 EUR||1,500 EUR||2,000 EUR||2,500 EUR|
The Pros and Cons of ecoPayz Casinos
- All deposits from your ecoPayz e-wallet are instant.
- ecoPayz offers multiple layers of security, including 2FA. Additionally, no financial information is shared with the casino.
- Casino players can make withdrawals using ecoPayz.
- Although not as widely accepted as Visa and Mastercard, there is still a wide selection of casinos that use ecoPayz, which gives players plenty of choices.
- Customers are automatically upgraded to Silver once their documents have been verified.
- Some casinos exclude ecoPayz deposits from claiming their welcome offers.
- The fees (in certain countries) for funding the e-wallet are quite high.
- Customers need to move a lot of money to progress from Silver level up to Gold and beyond.
- ecoPayz also charges fees for withdrawing from the e-wallet.
How to Deposit Money into an ecoPayz Casino
- Make sure you are logged into the casino. Those you don’t have an account yet, use our list above to find the best ecoPayz casino near you.
- Go to the cashier section. Hit ‘Deposit’ and choose ecoPayz as your payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and follow the instructions. This will take you to ecoPayz to confirm the transaction.
- Within seconds, your cash will show up in your casino balance, so you can play your favourite games.
Is ecoPayz a bank?
No, ecoPayz is not a bank, so you don’t get any interest on the money in your wallet.
What casinos accept ecoPayz?
Our team has reviewed hundreds of online casinos, and from them, we’ve chosen the best ecoPayz sites. Simply browse through our table and find the one that fits your playing style the best.
Is ecoPayz better than Skrill, Neteller and PayPal?
All four of these e-wallet providers are well-established companies with good reputations. It’s difficult to say which is the best as they each have advantages and disadvantages over one another. That said, the fees that ecoPayz charges in some countries are higher than its rivals.
What alternatives are there to ecoPayz?
In addition to PayPal, Neteller and Skrill, alternative casino payment options include Visa, Mastercard, Paysafecard, and cryptocurrencies.