Samsung Pay is becoming a popular payment method for mobile casino players. Find out how to use it for deposits and review our handpicked list of the best Samsung Pay casino sites.
- Samsung Pay Casinos
- What is Samsung Pay?
- How to Create Your Samsung Pay Account?
- Pros and Cons
- How to Deposit Money into a Samsung Pay Casino
- Samsung Pay Casino Sites FAQs
Best Samsung Pay Casino Sites
Samsung Pay Casinos
What is Samsung Pay?
How to Create Your Samsung Pay Account?
- Open the app and tap ‘Sign In’
- Enter your Samsung account ID and password (if you don’t have a Samsung account, it only takes a few seconds to create one)
- Tap ‘Start’ and set up your verification method - fingerprint or password
- Once the login is verified, you can add your cards.
- Tap ‘Add Card’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’re now ready to play at your favourite Samsung Pay casino.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to get started, particularly for users who are already familiar with using their Samsung Galaxy device.
- One swipe on your device, and Samsung Pay is ready. This makes it extremely convenient.
- All financial information from stored cards and other payment services is fully encrypted with Samsung’s institutional-grade security.
- No personal credit card, debit card or bank account information is shared with the casino.
- You earn reward points for making transactions through Samsung Pay.
- Can also be used for in-store loyalty cards and memberships, so you can enjoy contactless payments and services in the real world.
- Most Samsung Pay casinos accept withdrawals.
- Can only be used if you have a compatible Samsung device.
- Not as widely accepted as several other casino payment methods.
- Withdrawals to a bank account or credit card can take a few working days.
How to Deposit Money into a Samsung Pay Casino
- Log in to the casino. If you haven’t chosen where to play, check out our list of top-rated Samsung Pay casinos above.
- Click on your balance, and this will open the payments page.
- Choose ‘Samsung Pay’ from the list of options.
- Please note, some sites do not list it directly. In such cases, click on the payment option that is connected to your Samsung Pay account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click ‘Pay with Samsung Pay’.
- Confirm the transaction using your Samsung Pay PIN or password in the app on your phone.
- When your money is credited to your casino account, you can start playing your favourite games.
Samsung Pay Casino Sites FAQs
What payment methods can you connect to Samsung Pay?
It varies from country to country. All users can link a credit card, such as Visa and Mastercard, and American Express is also popular. However, some countries offer instant debit cards, and it’s not possible to link these, we presume, because of the lack of ID and proof of address verification.
What are the best Samsung Pay casinos?
The number of Samsung Pay casinos is growing, but choosing the best of the best is a personal decision. The team at BonusBets has selected the top-rated sites; it’s up to you to decide which one has the games and bonuses that match your desires.
Is Samsung Pay better than Skrill, Neteller and PayPal?
PayPal, Neteller and Skrill each offer a service similar to Samsung Pay, where users can link bank or credit cards and make direct payments. It’s difficult to say which one (if any) is the best. However, for convenience, Samsung Pay stands out for us because the app is built into the Galaxy device and you only need to swipe up to open it.
What alternatives are there to Samsung Pay?
If you don’t think Samsung Pay is the right casino payment for you, there are many alternatives, including credit cards (non-UK), debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies.