Best Tether betting sites and top bookmakers to bet with online. Choose the best USDT bookies with our guide to leading cryptocurrency sites.
- Best Tether Betting Sites
- Tether Bookmakers
- How to Choose a Safe Tether Betting site
- Tether Overview
- How to Bet With Tether
- How to Withdraw with Tether
- Tether Sports Betting Bonuses
- Mobile Tether Betting
- Tether Betting Sites FAQs
Tether Betting Sites
Tether Betting Sites
Best Tether Betting Sites
- A commodity with a stable and dependable value
- All the speed and efficiency of the blockchain
- Low-cost fee structure
- Easy integration into existing banking infrastructures
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
They have strict security and confidentiality for all transactions and personal information. Payments are processed promptly, and winnings are paid out through the same method used to make the deposit.
Depositing and withdrawing from 1xBet using Tether is a fantastic experience for customers who are new to crypto-betting. The option promises all the security of the blockchain without the potential for wild price fluctuations.
If you like to take your betting on the go then you will appreciate the fact that the 1xBit website has a special mobile-optimised view to make selecting events and placing bets as simple as possible. If you prefer a native app experience they offer this as well for Android and iOS.
How to Choose a Safe Tether Betting site
- Do they have a good reputation for honouring withdrawals?
- Do they offer clear and easy to find bonus and promotional terms?
- Do they offer odds and promos on events you’re interested in?
- Is their customer service team easily accessible?
- Do they offer a good selection of reputable banking options?
How to Bet With Tether
How to Withdraw with Tether
Tether Sports Betting Bonuses
Mobile Tether Betting
Tether Betting Sites FAQs
What is a stablecoin?
A stablecoin is a digital currency that offers its users all the benefits of the blockchain in terms of low costs, speedy transactions, and enhanced data protection but by basing its value on an existing fiat currency it avoids the market fluctuations seen with decentralised tokens like Bitcoin.
Is Tether betting legit?
Yes, betting with Tether is as legit as betting with any other cryptocurrency including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Is Tether available in the US?
No. Due to the Tether not being a decentralised token but stablecoin it cannot go against local regulations. In the US, Tether is not considered “legal tender” and cannot be traded there for goods and services.
How fast are Tether transactions?
Since Tether is a stablecoin it follows the same approval processes as a regular bank. This means withdrawals could take up to 5 business days to clear your account.
Can you lose money in Tether?
Betting is still gambling which has an element of chance to it, this means that while you may win there is always the chance that you will lose. Never stake money that you cannot afford to lose.
Can I get a Tether bonus?
Yes you can. Our recommended Tether-friendly bookmakers all offer sign up bonuses to new customers using Tether. This is the perfect way to increase your bankroll and claim free crypto to bet with.