Discover the pros and cons of using Visa to make online casino deposits and withdrawals. Find the best Visa casino and compare bonuses and promotions.
- Visa Casinos
- Types of Visa Cards
- How to Deposit Money into a Visa Casino
- How to Make Casino Withdrawals Using Visa
- The Pros and Cons of Visa Casinos
Best Visa Casino Sites
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Types of Visa Cards
How to Deposit Money into a Visa Casino
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your online casino. If you haven’t decided where to play, browse through our list of recommended sites and register with your favourite.
- Head to the cashier/banking section and choose ‘Deposit’.
- Select the appropriate Visa option for the type of card you intend to use.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Fill in the required card details: full name, card number and CVV number.
- Confirm the deposit.
- The funds will arrive instantly, so you can start playing.
How to Make Casino Withdrawals Using Visa
- When you are logged in to the casino, go to the cashier and hit the withdraw button.
- Choose Visa (due to the closed loop system, this will probably be the only available option).
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw.
- Submit the withdrawal request.
The Pros and Cons of Visa Casinos
- Visa-branded cards provide multiple security features, including protection against fraudulent use.
- Visa credit cards and Visa debit cards usually offer higher deposit and withdrawal limits than most other payment options.
- Most casinos accept Visa, so you can play wherever you want.
- Casino players using Visa can claim a variety of casino bonuses without any exclusions.
- Some Visa cards offer cashback and other rewards for using the card.
- Some Visa credit card issuers charge players a fee if they make transactions to a gambling site. It may only be a few per cent, but it all adds up and gives you less cash to play with.
- Not all Visa cards can be used for withdrawals. This applies, in particular, to Visa prepaid cards. In such cases, a player has to make withdrawals via bank transfers.
Are Visa casinos safe?
Visa is unquestionably one of the safest payment methods around. All of its cards offer several layers of security to ensure the user is fully protected at all times. Moreover, our approved Visa casinos are licenced and regulated, which means they provide industry-standard security protocols, too.
How long do casino withdrawals take using Visa?
It depends on the type of Visa card you use and your country. Through Visa Fast Funds, players can receive their winnings in a matter of hours. However, for regular withdrawals via Visa Debit and Visa Credit, it can take 2 - 5 working days.
What alternative payment methods are there to Visa?
There are many other casino payment methods available. These include Mastercard, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard, ecoPayz and online banking.