Best Bitcoin betting sites and top bookmakers to bet with online. Choose the best BTC bookies with our guide to leading cryptocurrency sites.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. Receive a 100% Risk Free first bet up to $1000. There is a 2x wagering requirement on the bonus received from this promotion. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs apply. To claim this Sports Promotion, you must deposit a minimum of $10 in to your account and place, as your first real money bet after opening your account, any sports wager. Only the first $1000 of the first wager are eligible for this promotion.
Sign up with the Sportsbook and get 2 x $10 free bets AND a bet up to $250. Try Unibet's sportsbook today for free! T&Cs apply. 21+ only.
New Jersey customers only. 21+ only. T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Over 18s. Begambleaware.org. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
Fund your account with Crypto and get the exclusive 400% welcome bonus at Matchbets. 18+ only. T&Cs apply
18+ only. Ts and Cs apply. Only one First Time Deposit Bonus per player/computer. Minimum deposit to qualify: $25. ONLY new players are eligible, and only on computers which have never been used for Americas Cardroom Real Money Play. Bonus = 100% of First Deposit up to $2,000. Only the first deposit during the promotion period is eligible for the First Time Deposit bonus.
- Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Bitcoin Bookmakers
- Bitcoin Overview
- How to Bet With Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin legal for Betting?
- Bitcoin Sports Betting Bonuses
- Bitcoin Betting Exchanges
- Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQs
Bitcoin Betting Sites
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Malina Sports
- It offers incredibly low-cost transactions with no additional or hidden fees
- It offers some of the highest levels of online anonymity possible
- It is hack-proof thanks to it being stored on the blockchain
- It offers near-instant withdrawals when cashing out
- It allows for cross border transfers without foreign exchange interference
How to Bet With Bitcoin
- First, you will need to open a Bitcoin wallet and fund it using your credit card or direct bank deposit. This will now make you the proud owners of your first cryptocurrency.
- Then you will need to join your selected sports betting site. Be sure to check what bonuses are available to maximise your returns when making your first deposit.
- Access the Cashier, select Bitcoin as the Deposit method and copy the “Bitcoin address” they provide. This is just the account you need to pay your Bitcoin deposit into.
- Now open your Bitcoin wallet and send the desired amount to the “Bitcoin address” supplied by the sportsbook.
- Bet on your favourite team or event using the credits and bonuses in your sports betting account.
As you can now see, the only minor deviation from how you would bet on an event using fiat currency is the way in which you fund your account. Once your account has been funded it is all about weighing the odds, backing the right outcome, and trusting your team to bring home the victory.
Is Bitcoin legal for Betting?
Bitcoin Sports Betting Bonuses
Bitcoin Betting Exchanges
- Back bettors – those who bet support the outcome of an event by wagering on it.
- Lay bettors – those who bet against the outcome of an event by wagering against it.
Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQs
Can you bet on Bitcoin?
Betting with Bitcoin is one of the fastest-growing markets in the sports betting industry. Not only do you have the chance to win a very valuable asset but you benefit from the speed, security and low costs of transacting on the blockchain.
Is it illegal to gamble with Bitcoin?
While certain countries have placed limitations on local casinos and betting operators from receiving deposits via Bitcoin there are no regulations that stop punters from betting at offshore sites using the cryptocurrency. We recommend reading our reviews of the best Bitcoin bookmakers to help you decide where to bet next.
Is Bitcoin the only cryptocurrency accepted at online sportsbooks?
No, it is not. While Bitcoin was the first gambling cryptocurrency there are not many cryptos available to bet with. We have handy guides for you on betting with Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple and many others.