Find out about the Bitcoin betting sites available in your country. Find free Bitcoin betting offers and get information about the best Bitcoin betting sites.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
Claim the maximum new Stake.com bonus offer now when you join with promo code NEWBONUS. Up to $1000 free bet. Deposit $500 get 200% bonus up to $1000. Over 18s only. 35x wager requirement. Max Deposit $500. Level 3 KYC Verification required.
Use the BC.Game Referral / Promo Code NEWBONUS on sign-up to claim. 18+. T&Cs apply
Pinnacle accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin and Tether USDT. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
Get 30% more bonus when you use the 1xbet code NEWBONUS. T&Cs apply. Over 18s only. If you make a $130 first deposit without a promo code, you will receive a $100 bonus, if you use promo code NEWBONUS and then deposit $130, you will receive a $130 bonus.
18+ only. Gamble responsibly. Ts and Cs apply.
18+ only. Minimum deposit of 5 mBTC. 40x wagering applies. Ts and Cs apply
Use the Pnxbet.com code NEWBONUS. The minimum required deposit to get the Bonus is €20 or equivalent currency. After claiming the bonus, and making the deposit, the bonus will be awarded automatically to your account. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Use the MELBET promo code "NEWBONUS" to get 30% extra free in bitcoin.
18+ only. 500% deposit bonus is new customer offer. Get a 200% bonus on your first deposit then further bonuses on your 2nd-4th deposits up to $1,025. T&Cs apply.
Over 18s only. Use Promo code NEWBONUS. Deposit and play with Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Register with promo code NEWBONUS and unlock the 100% 1st deposit welcome bonus up to €/$130 in bitcoin from 888starz.bet. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Use the promo code MAXBONUS to get 30% extra for €130 in bitcoin welcome bonus. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Over 18s. Must use the promo code NEWBONUS.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Bitcoin Bookmakers
- Bitcoin Overview
- How to Bet With Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin legal for Betting?
- Bitcoin Sports Betting Bonuses
- Bitcoin Bonus Codes
- Bitcoin Betting Exchanges
- Bitcoin Betting Sites in the United Kingdom
- Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQs
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
Not only do these betting sites offer great Bitcoin promotions and speedy payouts but they have proven to meet all the other requirements for an excellent long term sports betting partnership that we listed above.
- Log in to your betting account (we’re assuming you have an account with a betting site where Bitcoin is accepted)
- Go to ‘My Account’ and from the Banking or Deposit page, select Bitcoin as the payment method you would like to use.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet and tap the send/request button.
- Add the address provided by the bookmaker you are betting with, then add the amount you would like to transfer to your betting account.
- Click on ‘Send Funds’ and your Bitcoin funds will instantly be added to the balance of your betting account.
For those who are new to the world of Bitcoin and decentralised currencies, it is important not to become overwhelmed by the terminology and concepts you hear bandied about. At the end of the day, it is simply another asset that you can buy and own, much like any stock or investment.
- It offers incredibly low-cost transactions with no additional or hidden fees
- It offers some of the highest levels of online anonymity possible
- It is hack-proof thanks to it being stored on the blockchain
- It offers near-instant withdrawals when cashing out
- It allows for cross border transfers without foreign exchange interference
How to Bet With Bitcoin
- First, you will need to open a Bitcoin wallet and fund it using your credit card or direct bank deposit. This will now make you the proud owners of your first cryptocurrency.
- Then you will need to join your selected sports betting site. Be sure to check what bonuses are available to maximise your returns when making your first deposit.
- Access the Cashier, select Bitcoin as the Deposit method and copy the “Bitcoin address” they provide. This is just the account you need to pay your Bitcoin deposit into.
- Now open your Bitcoin wallet and send the desired amount to the “Bitcoin address” supplied by the sportsbook.
- Bet on your favourite team or event using the credits and bonuses in your sports betting account.
As you can now see, the only minor deviation from how you would bet on an event using fiat currency is the way in which you fund your account. Once your account has been funded it is all about weighing the odds, backing the right outcome, and trusting your team to bring home the victory.
Is Bitcoin legal for Betting?
Bitcoin Sports Betting Bonuses
Bitcoin Bonus Codes
Bitcoin Betting Exchanges
- Back bettors – those who bet support the outcome of an event by wagering on it.
- Lay bettors – those who bet against the outcome of an event by wagering against it.
Bitcoin Betting Sites in the United Kingdom
Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQs
Can you bet on Bitcoin?
Betting with Bitcoin is one of the fastest-growing markets in the sports betting industry. Not only do you have the chance to win a very valuable asset but you benefit from the speed, security and low costs of transacting on the blockchain.
Which betting sites accept Bitcoin?
A number of online bookmakers allow you to deposit and bet Bitcoin, including 1xBit, Betwinner, PNXBet, 1xBet and MELbet.
Is it illegal to gamble with Bitcoin?
While certain countries have placed limitations on local casinos and betting operators from receiving deposits via Bitcoin there are no regulations that stop punters from betting at offshore sites using the cryptocurrency. We recommend reading our reviews of the best Bitcoin bookmakers to help you decide where to bet next.
Is Bitcoin the only cryptocurrency accepted at online sportsbooks?
No, it is not. While Bitcoin was the first gambling cryptocurrency there are not many cryptos available to bet with. We have handy guides for you on betting with Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple and many others.
Can I use Bitcoin to bet on sports?
Yes. A number of online bookmakers accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method to deposit and bet with. Some betting sites, such as 1xBit, operate in a number of countries and exclusively use crypto such as Bitcoin.