Discover the benefits of joining the best Neteller casinos. Full guide includes how to sign up with Neteller and make fast casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Neteller Casinos
- What is Neteller?
- How to Create Your Neteller Account?
- How to Deposit and Withdraw from Your Neteller Account
- The Pros and Cons of Neteller Casinos
- How to Deposit Money into a Neteller Casino
Latest Neteller Casino Sites
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Harrah's Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
PokerStars NJ Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
What is Neteller?
How to Create Your Neteller Account?
- Go to Neteller’s website and click the ‘Join for Free’ button. Another option is to download the Neteller app (iOS and Android) and register through that.
- Enter your first and last name, country of residence, currency and a valid email. You also need to create a secure password.
- Once your account is set up, you can complete the registration process by providing your address, D.O.B. and mobile phone number.
How to Deposit and Withdraw from Your Neteller Account
- Make sure you are logged in to Neteller. Click on the ‘Money in’ tab.
- Choose one of the options to fund your e-wallet, like bank transfer, Paysafecard or debit card.
- Enter the required details, such as the amount to deposit and your bank account and reference number for bank transfers.
- If you are using a debit card, you must click ‘Add Card’ before inserting the number and the amount.
- The time it takes for the money to be credited to the e-wallet will depend on the payment option you used; however, most are instant.
The Pros and Cons of Neteller Casinos
- Payments made via the e-wallet or Net+ Prepaid Mastercard mean that you don’t need to share your bank or debit card details with the casino. This is an invaluable layer of security that many players enjoy.
- Neteller offers instant transactions for both deposits and withdrawals. Of course, this doesn’t mean that your winnings will appear in your e-wallet within seconds. The withdrawal request still needs to be processed by the casino, which can take anywhere from 1 hour - 72 hours.
- Customers can join the Neteller VIP Programme to receive additional perks for using this service.
- Once your Neteller account is fully verified, the banking limits are increased. This allows high rollers to deposit and withdraw large sums in one transaction.
- Neteller is a popular casino payment method that’s accepted at hundreds of sites, so players have many options on where to play.
- Although payments to and from your Neteller casino are free of charge (in most cases), there are fees involved for depositing to and withdrawing from the e-wallet. For deposits, Neteller charges 2.5%, and for withdrawals to a bank account, the cost is $10 (or currency equivalent).
- Some casinos do not allow players to claim matched deposit bonuses if they use Neteller as their deposit method.
- Customers do need to link a bank account or add a card to their Neteller account, so it’s not an offline payment service.
How to Deposit Money into a Neteller Casino
- Enter your casino or open the app if you have one. Are you still looking for a place to play? Check out the best Neteller casinos on our list.
- Go to the cashier and select the deposit option and then choose Neteller.
- Insert the amount you wish to deposit and follow the steps shown on the screen.
- Once your deposit has been credited to your account, you can start playing.
Do I have to pay for a Neteller account?
It’s completely free to open a Neteller account. However, there are fees involved to fund the e-wallet and fees again to withdraw from the e-wallet.
Is Neteller safe?
Yes, it is. This company has more than 20 years of experience dealing with online payments. When using the e-wallet or a Net+ card, players do not need to provide any sensitive banking information; plus, there are additional passwords and 2FA on the app.
What alternatives are there to Neteller?
There are many alternatives to Neteller. Among the most popular are PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Paysafecard, ecoPayz, online banking and bank transfers.