Compare the pros and cons of Paysafecard casino sites. Step-by-step start up guide with a handpicked list of trusted Paysafecard casinos with bonuses.
- Paysafecard Casinos
- What is Paysafecard?
- How to Buy & Create Your Paysafecard Account?
- The Pros and Cons of Paysafecard Casinos
- How to Deposit Money into a Paysafecard Casino
Best Paysafecard Casino Sites
bet365 Casino NJ: New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
What is Paysafecard?
How to Buy & Create Your Paysafecard Account?
- Go to Paysafecard.com or download the Paysafecard app.
- Use the ‘Outlet Finder’ tool to search for the nearest location that sells Paysafecards.
- Go to the outlet and purchase your card. It is actually more like a receipt that has the 16-digit PIN printed on it.
- Visit Paysafecard.com and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Complete the registration form.
- Verify your account.
- Upload your PINs.
The Pros and Cons of Paysafecard Casinos
- Instant deposits - as soon as you have entered the PIN, the money is credited to your account, ready for you to use.
- Paysafecards are extremely secure - you can buy the card/voucher using cash, so you do not share a shred of personal financial information with the casino when making deposits.
- It is the most widely accepted prepaid card casino payment method. This gives players a plethora of options when choosing where they want to play.
- Each Paysafecard has a limit. For instance, in the UK, you can buy cards ranging from £10 up to £175 and in the US, they range from $10 up to $100. This is a good way to ensure you don’t gamble with money that you don’t have.
- Paysafecards are not as convenient as a debit card or e-wallet because you have to go out and buy the cards in advance.
- Although the limits on each card are good for some players, others - especially high-stakes players - take this as a disadvantage.
- Regular Paysafecards cannot be used for withdrawals. However, the new Paysafecard account can if the casino chooses.
- While not inclusive of all Paysafe casinos, there are a few sites that charge a small fee for deposits. It’s not much, but when battling against the house edge, you want as much bankroll as possible.
- Certain casinos do not allow Paysafecard depositors to claim welcome bonuses. Please read the casino bonus’ terms and conditions before using this method to see if you are eligible.
How to Deposit Money into a Paysafecard Casino
- Log into the casino. Haven’t chosen one yet? Browse through our recommended list and open an account.
- Click on your account balance or go to the banking page.
- Choose ‘Deposit’ followed by ‘Paysafecard’.
- Type in the amount that you want to deposit. Remember, this cannot exceed the value of the card.
- Enter the 16-digit PIN and confirm the transaction.
- You’re ready to play.
How do I withdraw from a Paysafecard casino?
As most Paysafecard casinos don’t process withdrawals using this payment method, players need to make a bank transfer or use an e-wallet to collect their winnings. By using an e-wallet, you still are not sharing any personal banking information with the casino.
Are Paysafecard casinos legit?
We only recommend licenced and regulated online casinos. These sites must be compliant with the regulator’s demands which include high standard security protocols and audited games that are proven fair.
Can anyone use Paysafecard?
Of course, you need to be over the legal age to gamble, but anyone can use Paysafecard casinos. This product is available in 40+ countries now, which makes it easier for players to buy a voucher so that they can start playing.
What alternatives are there to Paysafecard?
If Paysafecard isn’t the right casino payment method for you, there are many alternatives, including Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, online banking, and bank transfers, that you can use.