Find the best licenced and regulated Mastercard casino sites. Learn the different types of cards you can use, and how to withdraw from a Mastercard casino.
- Mastercard Casinos
- Types of Mastercard Cards
- How to Deposit Money into a Mastercard Casino
- How to Make Casino Withdrawals Using Mastercard
- The Pros and Cons of Mastercard Casinos
- Mastercard SecureCode
Best Mastercard Casino Sites
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Types of Mastercard Cards
How to Deposit Money into a Mastercard Casino
- Log in to your chosen Mastercard casino. Preview our list if you haven’t chosen a site yet.
- Click on your cash balance at the top of the screen to open the banking section.
- Choose ‘Deposit’ and select the Mastercard payment option you want.
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the necessary card details.
- Click to confirm the deposit.
- Within seconds the money will be credited to your account, ready to use.
How to Make Casino Withdrawals Using Mastercard
- Go to the banking section.
- Choose ‘Withdraw’ and select Mastercard (most casinos require players to withdraw to the same card as the deposit if possible).
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the withdrawal request.
The Pros and Cons of Mastercard Casinos
- All Mastercards (credit, debit and prepaid) offer instant deposits.
- Industry-leading security features with 24/7 monitoring and global assistance.
- Generous limits for Mastercard credit and debit users.
- Accepted at nearly all online casinos.
- No limitations on bonuses that players can claim.
- Mastercard customers may receive rewards (depending on their card issuer) for using their Mastercard.
- Some casinos are unable to process withdrawals back to Mastercard credit cards.
- For Debit Mastercard, you need an account with a registered bank.
- Card issuers may charge fees for deposits, foreign exchange and withdrawals when transacting with a gambling site.
- Credit card withdrawals can take 3 - 5 days.
- Most prepaid Mastercards are deposit only.
Are Mastercard casinos safe?
Yes, they are. Mastercard is one of the safest offline and online payment methods around. Its technology offers multiple layers of security and there is a 24-hour monitoring system on transactions. Furthermore, customers have the zero liability guarantee if the card is used for unauthorised purchases.
How long do casino withdrawals take using Mastercard?
Mastercard withdrawals may take up to 5 days, but this includes the time taken by the casino to process the request. If you use Debit Mastercard and your bank and the casino’s bank are in the same country, you can expect your cash a lot faster.
What alternative payment methods are there to Mastercard?
If Mastercard is not the right payment for you, there are many other options available. These include Visa, bank transfers, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Paysafecard, and online banking. Multiple countries also have localised payment systems now too.