Mastercard Casino Sites
Find the best licenced and regulated online casinos where you can use Mastercard for deposits and withdrawals.
Best Mastercard Casino Sites
BC.Game: Use the BC.Game Referral / Promo Code NEWBONUS on sign-up to claim. 18+. T&Cs apply
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Types of Mastercard Cards
How to use Mastercard at an Online Casino
- Log in to your chosen casino or join one of the recommended online casinos found on this page.
- Once logged in, go to the Cashier, choose ‘Deposit’ and select Mastercard as your preferred payment method.
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter the necessary card details.
- Click to confirm the deposit.
- Within seconds the money will be credited to your account, ready for you to use.
- Go to the Cashier when logged in to your casino account.
- Choose ‘Withdraw’ and select Mastercard (most casinos require players to withdraw to the same card as the deposit if possible).
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the withdrawal request.
Pros and Cons of using Mastercard
- All Mastercards (credit, debit and prepaid) offer instant deposits.
- Industry-leading security features with 24/7 monitoring and global assistance.
- Generous limits for Mastercard credit and debit card customers.
- Accepted at nearly all online casinos.
- No limitations on bonuses that players can claim.
- Some casinos are unable to process withdrawals back to Mastercard credit cards.
- For debit cards, you need an account with a registered bank.
- Card issuers may charge fees for deposits, foreign exchange and withdrawals when transacting with a gambling site.
- Credit card withdrawals can take 3-5 days.
- Most prepaid Mastercards are deposit only.
Are Mastercard casinos safe?
Yes, they are. Mastercard is one of the safest offline and online payment methods around. Its technology offers multiple layers of security and there is a 24-hour monitoring system on transactions. Furthermore, customers have the zero liability guarantee if the card is used for unauthorised purchases.
How long do casino withdrawals take using Mastercard?
Mastercard withdrawals may take up to 5 days, but this includes the time taken by the casino to process the request. If you use Debit Mastercard and your bank and the casino’s bank are in the same country, you can expect your cash a lot faster.
What alternative payment methods are there to Mastercard?
If Mastercard is not the right payment for you, there are many other options available. These include Visa, bank transfers, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Paysafecard, and online banking. Multiple countries also have localised payment systems now too.