How to bet using Neteller
Neteller is widely accepted, with a number of online betting sites around the world allowing you to deposit using this eWallet.
Depositing to a betting site using Neteller is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your bookmaker account (if you’re yet to open one, our online betting site reviews can be used to help you choose a new sportsbook to join)
- Go to the Banking or Deposit page and choose Neteller as your preferred payment method
- Type in the amount you would like to deposit
- Log in to your Neteller account to authorise the transaction (at this point, if you don't yet have a Neteller account, you can create one from the same page)
- The money will be transferred directly to your betting account and you can start placing your bets.
If you want to withdraw money from your betting account to your Neteller account, the process is very much the same. Providing you are logged in to your bookmaker account, just choose Neteller as your preferred payment option for withdrawals. Once you have done that, type in the amount you wish to withdraw and then click or tap to confirm the transaction.
On this page you’ll find details of the top online betting sites that accept Neteller.
Why bet with Neteller?
Using Neteller for betting online gives users a secure and convenient payment method which can be used to deposit and withdraw money quickly to and from a bookmaker account.
You can also choose to fund your Neteller account in over 25 different currencies.
If you’re yet to use this eWallet, you can open an account for free in a matter of minutes via the Neteller website. Once you’ve done that, you can link your newly-created account to a payment method, such as a credit card, debit card or bank account, which can then be used to transfer funds to your betting account.
Using Neteller for online betting is very simple, and depositing funds is similar using a debit or credit card.
Once you’ve linked a payment method to your new Skrill account, you can then use it for online betting – and online transactions in general - in the same way you would use a debit or credit card, both for depositing and for withdrawing funds to and from a betting site.
There are several advantages to using Neteller as a payment method for online betting, including:
- High limits (Neteller offers very generous deposit and withdrawal limits compared to some other eWallets)
- High security levels (Neteller uses a two-way authentication process for additional security).
- Low fees including free deposits and withdrawals (fees may vary depending on location and payment method linked to your account).
If Neteller is unavailable in your country, you’ll be made aware of this when attempting to open an account. If this is the case and you want to deposit money to a betting account using a different payment method, we have details of all the betting payment methods
available in your country.