BetGoodwin Coupon Code
Join betgoodwin with promo code NEWBONUS and get access to their £25 loss back offer. 18+ only. T&Cs apply.
Bet Goodwin Coupon Code NEWBONUS
- Bet Goodwin Promo Code Key Details
- Welcome Bonus
- How To Get The Bonus
- Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Payment Methods
- Customer Service
- BetGoodwin Coupon Code FAQs
Bet Goodwin Promo Code Key Details
|Bet Goodwin Coupon Code||NEWBONUS|
|Free Bet Value||Up to £25|
|Sports Bonus||Up to 50% of betting losses refunded as a free bet|
|Key Terms||Must place qualifying bets at odds of 2.0 (Evens) or greater|
- Sign up for a new account at BetGoodwin.co.uk.
- Insert the code NEWBONUS when you see the ‘Enter Coupon Code’ box.
- Click on ‘Complete’. Your new account is now ready to use!
How To Get The Bonus
- Simply log in to your new account then go to the banking section.
- Click on to the 'Deposit' area and choose a payment method (see below for more on accepted payment methods).
- Deposit £10 or more.
- Place qualifying bets on any sport and you’ll receive 50% of any losses back as a free bet up to a maximum £25.
- You must have placed a minimum of 3 bets of £10 or more on separate events at odds of evens (2.0) or bigger on your first day.
Welcome Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Must be 18+
- New customers only
- 50% of first day losses refunded as a free bet
- Maximum free bet amount per customer is £25
- To activate the 50% refund offer, you must make a deposit and have placed at least three (3) bets of £10 or more on separate events
- Qualifying bets must be at odds of evens (2.0) or bigger on first day.
- Full Terms and Conditions can be found when opening an account
- Bank Transfer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media: Twitter and Facebook
- Telephone: +44 3333 221 321
BetGoodwin Coupon Code FAQs
What is the BetGoodwin promo code?
The Bet Goodwin coupon code is NEWBONUS. Use this code when joining to get up to £25 as a free bet.
Is BetGoodwin legit?
Yes. BetGoodwin.co.uk is operated by Goodwin Racing Limited who are licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission.